Addi was a good girl this year and so Santa came to our house again to visit!! The first picture was of Addi last year and I tried to get the same pose from her again this year but it was a little harder to do!! She was not real sure of Santa at first and held on to me pretty tight but eventually we were able to get her on his lap for some pictures.
2 comments:
Who ate the baby?!?!?!? She is soooo cute! She must have been a very good girl for Santa to come all of the way from the North Pole. It was so fun to see her today when Santa came to your house. I am so glad I was able to be a part of this annual event. ;)
Auntie Kim
Love the pictures! Such a cute dress! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment