Kurt. Nicole. Addison. Averie. But Mostly Addison And Averie!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year!!!! We hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve. We spent the evening hanging out with our friends Matt, Deanna, and Nathan Marquette. They came over to our house and the kids had a blast! We just hung out while the kids played and we made individual pizzas for dinner. The kids did not slow down the whole night but we finally put them to bed at 10:30 and we sat around and played boardgames. We saw the new year in and I was in bed by 1:30. It was a fun night and a great way to celebrate the new year!!! We wish everyone a happy and healthy 2010!!!
Oh, my!!!! Too cute! I want a copy of the picture of Addi and Nathan with the hats!!! So sweet! Glad you had a great time. I wrapped up in a blanket watched some tv and was asleep. Whoo! Hoo!!
1 comment:
Oh, my!!!! Too cute! I want a copy of the picture of Addi and Nathan with the hats!!! So sweet! Glad you had a great time. I wrapped up in a blanket watched some tv and was asleep. Whoo! Hoo!!
Post a Comment