Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kitchen Renovation Day Three


I did not get time to take many pictures today...we did A LOT of painting. It is crazy how some fresh paint can change everything. We ran out of time this weekend and actually have much more to do. The cupboard doors still need to be painted and hung, the faucet needs to be installed, the oven needs to be cleaned and put back in the kitchen, lights need to be installed, and a few other small things need done before we can put all of our things back in the cupboards. So it is back to living out of the basement for another week. We will finish it next weekend! Thank you Kim for helping us today and for lunch, thank you to Jean and Dave for lunch yesterday, and thank you to my parents for keeping Addi this weekend. We love ya all!

2 comments:

Grandma Jean said...

I can't believe how much you accomplished in one weekend! Congratulations!!!! The room already looks great!

You can certainly be proud of yourselves!

kpepperell said...

It looks awesome! I can't believe how different it looks. The end is in sight. :)