Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kitchen Renovation Day Two

We started our second day of renovation with Addi getting a plumbing lesson from her daddy. It was a long day but we got a lot accomplished! Our friend Patrick did not end up coming to help us and so, last minute, my brother came to help...and thankfully he did. Thanks Ryan...we really appreciate your help!

There was a total of three laminate floors and three sub floors in our kitchen. Kurt pulled up two layers of floor and two sub floors. The ugly green and yellow floor is what was left. Hideous!!!

Good bye ugly Formica counter top and porcelain sink!!!

I love our new hardwood floor!!!

We called it quits at 11:45 pm after we cleaned up our mess from today and covered the new floor with butcher paper. Tomorrow...paint, paint, paint!!

3 comments:

kpepperell said...

It looks great! Such a difference already!

Grandma Jean said...

Amazing!!!! And I don't just mean the kitchen. You guys are amazing too!!!!!

Greg, Kasey, and Cillian said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! It already is looking great!