Saturday, July 3, 2010

The First of Many

Today we went with our friends Matt, Deanna, and Nathan to see Toy Story 3. It was Addi's first movie at the theater and I am not sure what she was more excited about...the movie or the popcorn. She loves the first two Toy Story movies so we were sure she would do just fine sitting and watching it in the theater...and she did. A few times we had to shush her and by the end of the movie, she was shushing us. I had to hold her seat down the entire movie because it kept flipping up on her. Yes...we know the theater has booster seats but they were really gross so we passed!!! ;) When I was younger, I remember having trouble keeping the seat from folding up on me and many times I had to sit on a pile of coats just to see. My most favorite part of the whole thing was during the previews, Nathan (the cute little boy sitting next to her) actually told her to hold his hand...she put up a fight at first but then held his hand. It lasted all but a minute because she quickly realized that she couldn't eat her popcorn as easily with one hand, so she took her hand back. A girl after my own heart!!!! :) It was really too cute for words!!

2 comments:

Grandma Jean said...

The popcorn is my favorite part of a movie too!!!

Well, come to think of it, being with family outranks popcorn!!!!

Love,
MoMo Jean

kpepperell said...

Too cute! Does she like her popcorn better the next day like her mommy??? Just wondering! Can't wait to hear more about the movie. BTW...never had trouble keeping a seat down!