Today started Addi's first real swim lesson. Last summer she took lessons but Kurt was in the pool with her the whole time and it was basically just getting them use to the water. I don't know that she actually learned anything. She was pretty excited about it! There are four kids total in her class, so that is nice...but I'm not sure I really like her teacher yet. I felt like she was a little pushy with the kids on their first day. I was concerned how Addi would do with the class but she was a trooper and I could tell she was doing some things that she was not real comfortable with (putting her head under water.) She said she had fun and wants to go back next week so I was happy!
Putting her face in the water.
Working on kicking with straight legs.
Kicking and splashing.
Kicking using a kickboard.
Doing it by herself!
Working on strokes with straight arms.
Back float!
No comments:
Post a Comment